Friday, December 11, 2009

The fourth kind

Friday, December 11, 2009
Day 127

I Woke up at 4:30am. Yes, A.M. It's quite early for me on Friday that I should wake up late. I usually don't rise before eight, but I thought something was wake me up early, an excellent opportunity to do some exercise, like brutal abs exercise before doing some other house work, anyway before I start the exercise I watched DVD movie “The Fourth Kind” by Milla Jovovich, I think better not to watch this movies if your heart is not transplant, it really scares you off.



however, Some people can't watch movies in the morning, just as they can't eat anything sweet that early. So far I did not finished almost the entire movie, It really scares me, it seems that the movie will summoned your lives if you are alone watching it, perhaps it will not affect the scary thing if your heart-transplant thingy. They shout a lot in that movie, a different kind of voice from the recorder, and that was really scares the hell out of me. I don't like it in real life when someone shout in the background with your own voice, and you know that you are the only one alone recording it, and the sounds came from was like six feet under. that was scary! It really woke me up. anyway it was a true story.

My mood: 3.5/10.

1 comments:

beanizer_05

wow..dt's cool..cn u lend it 2 me?? pdala m s pasko..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates