Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 145

Last night, I haven’t slept well till 2:00AM in my time. I know I bothered you for my calls yesterday morning till at night, you know what I feel if you are away, I am worried too much. I know it’s annoying but I hope you will understand me.

I found you now, whatever it is… I will not giving up, I’ll stay up for you all the time, good or bad I am with you, no looking back now. what’s done is done. that’s how we have to deal with it. I always mentioned this all the time, were married in spirit, and forever we are one.

I don’t know how we will work things out but I guess were moving forward smoothly, our life is made and hopefully forever for the next few years more even though there was sudden change for our plans, and I am still not losing hope, I will wait patiently for you and will stay that certain way.

however, don’t even think to try to change your mind for what we had already have been done otherwise you're wasting your time. just keep believing and have faith with you love, stay with me, I will find suitable place for us. I love you and that is a promise. I now it’s quite difficult for having a long distance relationship but it’s our fate.

It’s your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!

My mood: 1.8/10.

1 comments:

Marivic

Thank you so much for the birthday greetings!Thank you so much for your patience.You know i will stay with you and no matter what obstacles come our way i will not loose my determination to succeed and achieved what we have plan. We will be together soon!
Love you alwaysxxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates