Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Drama

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
day 126

It was cold again this morning and the weatherman says it’s suppose to stay that way for a good long while!

Anyway, Drama, drama, drama, wow! Its common. I hate drama. But I don’t know how I’ve been engage for this type of emo. It seems no matter how hard i try, i cannot escape it.

there were times I’ve been focusing to my work all day but sometimes suddenly pop ups into my mind and it will pause me a second or a minute and my mind will fly and think of a drama for how life was treated me, or how my life was going forward. I know there was a time i can be doing absolutely nothing wrong and somehow, it still seems to find where is my drama lies.

my mood: 5.9/10.

2 comments:

YAM

like they say,
life is one whole drama.
or something like that.haha

beanizer_05

i hate drama 2..d emo state i mean..life is a stage..or a movie..various scenes, difrnt moods and modes..
cnt help it, part of life nt 2 get bored wd a single emotion..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates