Sunday, December 13, 2009

so called Christmas

Sunday, December 13, 2009
Day 129

Sunday, I guess it is weekend today and half part of the planet, was preparing for the so called Christmas, I actually normally LOVE Christmas....and that the spirit of christmas but I really cant remember when was the last time I have my Christmas with my family.

Time is so fast, it seems like yesterday that others happily celebrated Christmas. Now Christmas is nearly coming. I know that some people is crazy making Christmas gift list for their friends and love ones. Children are most excited because I know Christmas is for kids.

Anyway. Just a few more weeks Christmas is here! Well almost. But I don’t have anything, I don’t have a tree to be decorated, I now some houses, has tree up and decorated. lights on and it is looking beautiful. Christmas to me is all about the family.

I feel so good about this Christmas season, but I am not feel so good about what I had at the moment it seems that I always feel being alone. not that there has been anything that has happened that is out of the ordinary. I JUST don’t feel good! Anyway just in advance I wanna greet every people in the world, “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!.” Sounds like I'm a Santa Clause.

I don’t know why I felt this way. I don’t like what I felt today, it seems that my spirit was low.

Good day.

My mood: 7.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates