Monday, December 28, 2009

letter: Love You Always!!!

Monday, December 28, 2009
day 144
Dearest xxxxxxx,

It’s a huge letter! wow! it is excellent slice of thoughts hidden behind your mind, it was wonderful piece of work. you unleashed the real hidden talent from yourself, it’s fantastic. you've got me in every words you write from your letter below.

I'm stun, I think you already said what I want to say also....

anyway, you know that I always dreamt to be with you forever, I dreamt we will be together next year as we plan and agreed for the last couple of months, but there was sudden changes from your side, I understand the problems and the struggle you where facing right now, but I hope you can deal with it. I always have had patience to wait for you once you are free, I'm here for you, just inform me once you are ready, you can reach me any type of communication you may have. but today, tomorrow and for the next year we should accept the fact that we can’t live together yet, we both know we have some task to consider at the moment.

So far, even though that we are not together, you are always in my heart, in my mind and specially in my spirit because we've been married in spirit. I always keep it as promised for you. I love you so much it takes. I will just do everything to make you happy, you know that I will not giving up till you won't say you don’t love me anymore. I've got this determination to love you even more each day, even though in return It will end my life just to prove how much I love you deeply.

I hope and pray I can forget the pain in the past that It seems it always upset me and made you upset too. I am doing the hardest way to forget it. but for now it's quite difficult for me to let it go, perhaps it will take some more time. even though I tried many times. its annoying and stressing in my situation, just because it always coming back at me, I felt in pain when the wounds continue to bleed, It was hurting me. I feel that I'd rather be dead just to forget it. and now whatever sometimes the subject that we are discussing it always end up in a bad mood. i wish i could arrange a delete button on my forehead, so i can easily deleted anything goes bad.
Hopefully next year there should be a better changes for a reason. Please stay with me, these is the times I needed you most, I want you to look after me. because I can't do it by my own self I need you with me. you should know that you are my other half, my breath. I love you so much. you are always in my thoughts.

Thank you for the wonderful letter you wrote for me, it so romantic. by the anyway, i know i still have a chance, I will not say a promise but I will do everything that there will be a better changes for good. Just pray that our love will last. I love you so much, no such ordinary human can change my love for you, it will live forever.

Love always,
xxxxxxx


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 16:06:57
Subject: Fw: Love You Always!!!


--- On Sat, 26/12/09, wrote:

> From: xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Love You Always!!!
> To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Saturday, 26 December, 2009, 13:05
>
>
> Dearest xxxxx,
>
> This year 2009 is nearly come to an end. And the new year
> 2010 is coming soon. Im looking forward to the new year.
> Because i know there will have lots of exciting things will
> happened and its almost reach most things we are dreaming
> of. The new year we will be husband and wife , it is a new
> way of life for both of us. I can see almost the reality of
> what we had dream for will be enormous achievement. It will
> be wonderful to be with you. It will be wonderful feeling
> and happy life together. A life that is so fulfill doing
> everything together. From the morning till night we will be
> together talking, sharing, praying, loving and supporting
> each other. The feeling of happiness , contentment , relax,
> and at peace being with each other.
>
> Loving you everyday of mylife is the most wonderful feeling
> and the most enjoyable thing that i am doing for the rest of
> mylife. Everyday i want to express to you my deep love and
> affection. I know there is no right word to say how much i
> love you. I will just do everything to make you feel love,
> care, and wanted. I'm so happy doing it to you. I'm so happy
> seeing you happy and relax. And thats what i will do all the
> time. I would not stop loving you. I know there are times we
> can not avoid to argue or saying things that will upset each
> other. But this is not intentional and never in my mind will
> hurt you again. Im doing the best i can to love you,
> understand you and support you all the time. I will stand by
> you. I will stay with you. And i will love you for the rest
> of mylife.
>
> I wish when the year 2009 finished, We can leave it all
> behind the things that we made upset each other. All the bad
> things happened end as the year end. No more looking back on
> the past. And we will have to move forward.
> Now we have a chance to be happy. We can build a happy,
> loving, and fullfilling relationship together. We will have
> a good future lie ahead of us. I learned a hard lesson from
> my mistake. And i will do everything to help you and ease
> the pain in your heart. Im asking the Lord everyday to help
> me and make way to heal it . I know in Gods time and mercy
> upon us He will answer my prayer. My prayer to make you
> happy with me.
>
> New year, new hope, new blessings from the Lord. I want to
> thank Him from having you in mylife. I want to thank you for
> always staying with me and loving me all the time. And you
> can be sure of i will be with you too all the time. You are
> and always will be in my heart, mind, soul and spirit.
> I love you so much.
> Im missing you terribly.
> Happy New Year.
> love always,
> xcxxxxxx

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates