Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve tomorrow

Thursday, December 24, 2009
Day 140

How do i celebrate my Christmas?! That’s the first question comes in my thought today, It's Christmas eve tomorrow. Well it seems that this year is almost over. Just another week more of December. and then before you will come to know it’s just January. I will be here along with a new year & a new age for me to count.

So far I know this evening is the romantic night in my heart always. It's supposed to stay together with the one we love, or one's bf or gf or spending time to your family, or spending time for having sex all night. but my Christmas eve is different I guess, I know I am lonely because it’s my fate and i am nowhere near done with everything i have to do.

i am in super stress out mood since last week and i don't know how i'll get it all done. anyway, its okay there is no rush for me to take, i dont have presents to make, presents to wrap, food to make, goodies to bake, but I got lots of cleaning to do, I don’t have time clean my room for these succeeding days because of my overtime work, I really felt exhausted right then. Perhaps there will be no Christmas celebration for me.

All I should do is forget and live my life as it is.

Merry Xmas to all!!

My mood: 5.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates