Sunday, December 27, 2009

letter: Happy monthly anniversarry!

Sunday, December 27, 2009
day 143 - part 5

Dearest xxxxxx,

The days was heading fast and today it was our Monthly Anniversary. I am happy that I'm still having Anniversary with you. I thought for the past few months our love will come to an end, and it was happened when the time you are almost abandoned me. it was really my hardest challenged I have had been encountered since I was here in Saudi Arabia. It's truly I could say that it was really a tough one for me. but i never give up. i stood still to win you back. because i know for all these hurts and pains there will be happiness at the end of these. I love you so much and I never felt like this before.

I love you ever since and no one could ever take it away from me. you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. we will getting married soon. I am dreaming that someday we will see each other not only during my vacation but we will see each other to live a life being together forever and see the future what lies ahead and looking forward what is good for us.

further, I was so happy reading you inner thought that comes to your heart that you let it speaks to me through writings and it comes to my attention because you are always my priority. I was really surprised I recently received three successive letters from you. and that was a stunning sense of a deep unconditional love from you. I'm really glad that you were back from now, the old marivic that i was desire to felt her presence again. I miss her a lot.

i miss you, i miss being with you, I miss your voice often. There are no roses as lovely as your smile, that’s why I sent you a roses even though I know it will dry off when it comes to you, i just miss the whole you and I hope you will keep it till we meet each other again.

in addition, There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness and There can never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, mind and spirit. You're my everything. I love you so much.

Love always,
xxxxxxx


-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 12:36 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxx.
Subject: Happy montly anniversarry!


Dearest xxxxxxxxx,

Its our anniversarry today and christmas day as well. So i wish you a happy christmas. Im hoping we will celebrated christmas together soon. You know i love you so much. And i am always stay with you. Its just sad that we are miles apart. But as i said you are always in my heart and mind and always will be.

Im just waiting for the time that we can hold hands again. We can kiss and cuddle all night long. And be able to sleep together without worries. Facing everyday life and task together loving and supporting one another. And together thanking the Lord for everything He done for us. For He is good with us.

With you and me together soon it will be wonderful. There will have lots of fantastic things to be happenned like wedding and meet our extended families as well. And a preparation how to live together soon and start our own family. It will be exciting for sure that i want it to happened as soon as possible. Im really looking forward to live all mylife with you loving you, caring for you , and just enjoy the life with each other company. Together we will live and explore the world with us. And have a fantastic journey until the end. We will have ups and down. But it wont stop us our goal loving and making each other happy.

Until here my baby, hope you have a nice day thinking of our life will be together soon. I miss your kisses and touch.

I love you and i always willxxxx

love always,
xxxxx

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates