Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow globes

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
day 119

last night I dream about snow globe, I dreamt that my life was happening inside the snow globe, it just like magic, I can feel the magic floating in the air, When I am alone and in peace inside the snow globe, I dreamt about you're my every everything that I could ever dream of. Do you know that if I was not living in the transparent sphere that was made of glass I will be in your side by now, I know it was my life written and I thought as well that was my fate.

I dreamt i was living inside the snow globe. You know that you’re amazing because you are living on the outside world free to do your will. and yet you left me wanting more because I am trap inside the snow globes hopeless, I am sad and I’m lonely, Forever and ever because I am living inside the snow globes. Waiting for someone to activate the snow falls, watching the flakes fall down slowly through the fake water and listen to the music box that plays a Christmas carol.

I wish the snow globes could bring magic, happiness and luck whoever owns it.

my mood:3.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates