Wednesday, December 16, 2009

it doesn’t make any sense at all

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Day 132

I have 426 articles, some are my rants, some are what I found interest me and I know that I have been blogging a lot, I never miss a day since I started to put my own countdown, I hope it will last till I got old, so I could look back, and see the things from the past. But Sorry, I wrote a lot of my depressed moments, my head is just somewhat crazy more than usual and writing it all down helps me sort things out so much better.

Things are going well I suppose considering all of the circumstances. I just wish that I would listen to myself more often and not second guess every single thought that goes through my head a million times and attempt to rationalize everything. It's so annoying to me.

As far as physical relationship, she can move a lot faster than I am. Till now I am living in the past, and every night were arguing about the past, I really don’t know how I can get over it, it’s so frustrating to me. it doesn’t make any sense at all.

I don't know why, but Last night I am so tired and I went to bed early when I just came back to work, and I spent the time watching her on cam while she was doing a kitchen work till I got sleep, perhaps I am just tired. But it was perfectly was a good thing, I am not completely insane. I just hope that things are going well I suppose.

My mood: 2.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates