Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sadness

Thursday, December 3, 2009
Day 120 – part 2

Well, what else can I say… it’s always end to nothing! is that life sucks? It never ends. A couple days I'm happy then one event and I'm back to upset... Am I crazy? I hope not. I'm pretty sure I am not. but I'm not bothered by that... so I get distracted by a memories something in the past that I couldn’t imagine how does it happen, and I always asked to myself why? for all the good thinks I made, it seems that there is no value for each and every damn things I showed. I know its past, it sounds crazy. But its killing my thoughts if sadness came across.

It's not really a big deal, because done is done, right? You can buried it in the past, you can say it that way, Because you are the doer. But it just stung for someone who cares for you so much, and i can say that i am human because i felt i am injured i fell the harm, the pain, the suffering and it hurts my soul and spirit. but how could you ever walked away, if it’s already lives in your memories. perhaps i thought sadness is meant to be happen.

just a rants.

my mood: 7.6/10.

1 comments:

beanizer_05

hey, i felt d same dez past days..mixd memoriz of d past and d present..last xmas ws reli d sadest..so m preparin myslf now wat ds season brings..nywei, we cnt help sad things n lyf..humans as we r, we need 2 xpose rselvs n dif emotions soas nt 2 feel bored :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates