Monday, December 7, 2009

Weird room

Monday, December 7, 2009

I just moved house six months ago. I don’t like the room because it was too small for me to fit my belongings, but I love to stay because of the cheaper rent from any other apartment. My bedroom overlooks a road. And I’m always up from time to time because of the noise on the street.

Every day I started off like any normal day. I got up, flipped my laptop, checked my email, ate breakfast, and going to work and thought about what I needed to do today. Yes, I had my routine down pat. but a something weird happened in my first few weeks that I can’t explain. Ever since i moved here into my small room I found that my belongings either disappeared or were moved across the room.

For weeks I’ve thought it was miss place by me, I mean that something that I forgot out in my mind, it’s so annoying but seems like that happened, I always leave it on one place because it is only a small room and I can easily find which place I leave. All last week, when I was woken up by my alarm clock, it took me longer than usual to find my clock. Not because I had a new bedside table. Not because my new bed is bigger. I haven’t moved my alarm clock at all. But every morning I woke up and found my alarm clock had been moved to the sofa or on to the floor far from my bed.

Now I’d decided on two theories, one was that someone was moving it as a joke. So not funny, because I am alone in my room. And the other was that I was sleepwalking and moving it myself. Now to eliminate the factor that I was sleepwalking, I moved the alarm clock into the table and put a note that I put it there just to remind me. The following morning I found my alarm clock, as always, on the floor near to my bedroom door. Anyhow I don’t know who’s to be blame bcuz I am alone living in my room.

I was confused, I knew i wasn’t moving it.

My mood: 3.0/10.

4 comments:

Dee Martin

that is weird - I hope you find out what is causing things to move. That would creep me out just a little!

strawberryicexx

that did leave me with weird thoughts.. the ghost of your new apartment maybe?

Tumblewords:

Weird, weird. Ghostly goings-on?

beanizer_05

hahah..bka lumindol..pra kang mantika kng m2log cguro d m nrmdman gumglaw n mundo m..hehehe..u'r wolvrine, y cnt u sense somthin's goin on?--dt's weirder!..hehe

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates