Wednesday, December 23, 2009

another night

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Day 139

I am stressed out. Another night, another sleepless night, another hard work tomorrow at work. I got 3 days overtime and I went home late at night. its quite hard to managed to fall asleep around midnight. I woke up from time to time, its seems like I am just having a nap because an hour and half later, I'm up again. I gave it 20 minutes this time. 20 minutes of laying there, tossing, turning, listening to the noisy cars passed at the street.

but its okay if I see her sleeping, and I saw her moving on her bed and got fear of waking her at the middle of the night just for a small talk. Anyway, I gave up, I just watch her sleeping all night and drawn back to my blogs how was my thought is coming out tonight, but I am tired and I need to sleep now. its quite late now. I still have a work tomorrow.

my mood: 3.7/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates