Monday, December 14, 2009

I’ll breathe her last breath

Monday, December 14, 2009
Day 130

I hope everything was in place, I hope everything was coming back to normal from where i just begin. i want her to know how i feel and I know, she’s in confidence that she knows how i feel. i know this relationship is what I thought it was, and we are meant for each other, I don't have to keep reminding her that I'm here or what she meant to me. but I always did.

God knows what she's doing, and last night I decided that today was going to be the first day of the rest of my life to change what I was though about, I am tired for having had a paranoia syndrome. I'm going to try really harder to work out on me. I always thought about her every day, but there were times when the old hurt and anger came through, and I always end up down, lost, and not thinking a good way how to end my insanity. I hope some days there will be a WHOLE lot better than all of my other days.

I am a stronger man and independent than I thought I was. I am a better man than I thought I was, and I want to get her attention to see this and appreciate it. i want her to know I can’t stop thinking about her all the time, I want her to know I’ll breathe her last breath for the love I always wanted. i used to be a good person. I don't know what I was doing now, but she’s meant to be my wife and my forever like I thought she was, I don’t need any reason’s.

my mood: 3.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates