Thursday, August 27, 2009

A brand new day

Thursday, August 27, 2009
Morning..

Day 24

Today is a brand new day, that makes yesterday the past. Surely it’s a past I choose not to remember. I'm working hard to build a wall around that day a wall so thick, that my mind won’t break it down. It's the only way I can forget the things that happened. I don't mean to run, but it’s like how can you not run.

My haunted Yesterday was not one of my best moments. I'm scared that if I even write down what happenedit will come back to haunt me. Only when I am completely ready to look back on the events, is when I will break down my wall inside my mind. But only when i'm ready. When I know I won't fall down from painful memories and linger.

In other news.I'm kind of really excited, but little bit worried at the same time. The days are coming too fast for my liking. In a few short months my baby and i will getting married soon, I am excited to dream about it. And I hope I will not going to be away from her anymore and moving away, Far from here. it’s quite sad but that’s the way it should be. I'm glad that we were doing the right thing, doing what makes us both happy, really I am.

My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates