Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ride on the bus

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Afternoon...
Day 22- part 2
I felt tired and I hate to see the hand of time was having too slow to moved forward. 4:50pm I went out to ride on the bus. a few minutes later, the transport has arrived and I sat in the middle of the passenger seats and the bus was running fast to drop as in downtown.
then I look far out of the window thinking if she will be back home or she will be staying tonight to her friend’s house, but she promises she will be going back home to see me on the web, then I felt okay and calmed.
While we are on the way to the downtown suddenly I felt sleepy and drowsy, the ride was cool… I didn’t noticed that we arrived on the spot.
My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates