Friday, August 28, 2009

My busy day...

Friday, August 28, 2009
Morning...

Day 25

Good Morning, It is 25th day of my countdown 9:48, Friday Morning. I woke up not feeling the best because still I felt the tiredness of my body for yesterday practice. Yesterday, 11:30pm When I went home I found out that I don’t have my Internet connection, damn rats! They bit my cable to the last... so I forced myself to fixed my Internet connection and I should have finished it before dawn.

I didn’t wasted my time. then after dinner with my fellow friends upstairs. I rushed down quickly in my room then I took out my stuff, a pliers and cable tie’s. I started cutting out the cable on the wall, and I rolled the cable smoothly so it is easier for me to pulled upward, I shouldn’t do mistakes and I must work and think organized because I am doing it alone.

I finished pulling all the cable going up to the fourth floor, I doubled checked the cable if it was still working but there was no signed of it. Then, suddenly I feel the floor was shaking and I am at the fourth floor at that moment, I saw someone’s hysterically shouting and running fast, I am not finished on what I am doing, I am still standing and asking what if the ceiling would fell down rapidly, the floor was still shaking then I ran down quickly, I leave all my stuff behind as it is. 12:00 AM Midnight, I met my friend Edwin at the street, then my other friend’s, they showed one by one. It was scary moment.

While waiting for the after shocked, The store was open till 2:00am midnight, I bought 60 meters category type 6 cable for my Internet connection. 1:00 AM, we return back. then I had begun to setup testing the cable if it is working. I saw the led was lit green. Now I know the connectivity would be restored shortly.

Now everything was okay, I began to layering the cable as well as putting cable ties for dressing to be seen nicely at the wall, I dropped down the cable down to the second floor, then I went down to pick it up, I took a stick to pulled the cable near me, I grab it. Then I layered and dressed it perfectly until it reach into my room. I went back upstairs to connect the cable at the modem and I took back my laptop with me because I’ve had done testing and I know my work is finished.

Finally, I open my laptop and I attached the other end of the Internet cable into my laptop, then I saw the Internet connectivity has been restored. I had a sleepless night, it’s really quite tiring going up and down on the stairway for about 20 times. pulling, layering and dressing the cables its lots of worked to be done, but I didn’t lost my will to see my baby. It was my goal to see here before I went to sleep. I love her so much.

This is my life achievement, to show my love that has no end and this is what I wanted to do so. I just want to start out small and simple to be seen to get her attention that I love her so much with no end. I always put my will and encouragement to show how I always love my baby. well done.

My mood: 7.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates