Sunday, August 23, 2009

settle down

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Day 19-part 3

Saturday, I am so glad to get home today, I think my mood might settle down again now. My job can be sooo stressful sometimes and I'm often so glad to see the back of the day when I can go home and relax. 

Anyway, she’s out, and it’s hard to put into words the things that I am feeling hard to even understand myself. I loved her and she’s the one I though every moment. she was the picture that i built in my head from all my stories in my journal, from the way she hold me tight yet the promises that she keep things has never changed. I thought at the first place everything will be changed, but the changes were different i fell more in love with her or more comfortable and the truth has been told. 

I’d love to marry her, I wanted to be happy and live peacefully ever after. I know I am deserve to be love and I am willing to give everything that she want and treat her like a princess. I love everything about her.

My mood: 7.1/10

1 comments:

Anonymous

wow! your blog seemed like a diary!

FREE PERSONALIZED LOGOS FOR BLOGS!
PXR Creations BLOG

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates