Monday, August 24, 2009

every songs I heard

Monday, August 24, 2009
Morning...

Day 21 

you know that almost every songs I heard in the last few days reminds me of you. It’s as if the iPod know how much your face is the only thing I want to see every day.. The fact that you are a hundred miles away and we are cutting ourselves off from one another for a year but it doesn't negate the fact that I miss you. I Hate to sound wildly lame here, but for the first time lyrics to songs that have been played thousands of times before now make sense to me. It’s like these words have found new arts of understanding that I have been miss you.

we were getting married soon as we talked about it all the times. This promise just makes me feel worse to miss you often, I guess. Cause even when you're far from me after you leave me for good there will be hopefully still be a random message or chance to hear your voice or I will see your smile in the web.

for the first time I knew it has been captured perfectly and that’s makes me sad but apparently happy when the song played in my iPod and remember the things that we had been together for a weeks. Now, I feel, I will no longer get to taste your sweet lips and also when I am wrapping my arms around your waist is no longer bearable, we both know we shared love for a little while. I hope you value it But I hope this time we will be together forever and everything will not be an option.

my mood: 7.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates