Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot Coffee

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Morning..

Day 27

as I sit here sipping my hot coffee, it seems that the taste was great,… although I know at first I was feeling I’m on the bad mood today, I know life's isn't always easy but this is really hard. And my own feelings are beyond me…..I was thinking deeply. another taste of coffee it would be nice… sigh….

I still hate myself, I don't know what's going on, I don’t know how long I will keep on doing this with myself? how long I will keep on remembering this?..... One of the real problems is that I don't feel good about myself, if I remember the things that makes me hurt. I have really bad self-esteem and my sensitive idiotic personality, the emotional fool that I am, I always gets hurt… now.. I feel cold and another sip of coffee perhaps it makes me warm…

but I'm not giving up, I'm just frustrated with life. I need my happiness back. Maybe happiness is a choice I've given up, I don't know. It's not like I'm sad all the time but many times, I'm just upset and sometimes, it is overpowering...the sadness…

I know this blog it doesn’t make any sense at all. I grab my coffee maybe it will warm my heart …. And take a deep breath….

My Mood: 7.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates