Saturday, September 5, 2009

confused with life again

Saturday, September 5, 2009
Morning

Day 33

Saturday, I don’t know how I feel today but, Now, it’s the first day of the week here in Saudi and I strongly feel I should share my feelings here for the day, there’s nothing new, it seems that every day was always be the same..., its six ten in the morning and I just got up all confused with life again. I have been late for my usually wake up.

I feel like empty soul, it’s like when you don’t know what to feel what to do what to think, I just feel like freezing the time. I feel like I want to end up the material life and go to somewhere where I can just contact God I want to have long conversation about the meaning of my life . I don’t know where am about to end the day but at the moment am just completely blank I wanna look into the sky for long hours.

I’ve been a regular guy since I was born, and perhaps till the last year my heart will stop beating, but it seems am going down in a good way I am not depressed, but i wanna explore the hidden truth about all of it. I hope, I can find a way to live through my day.

My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates