Sunday, September 20, 2009

volleyball - game 1

Sunday, September 20, 2009
morning

Day 48

Volleyball, game one. i sat at the bench, I said “lord, please tonight grant me the power and the physical strength to defeat the opponent..” I’m always praying before the game begins, I kiss my engagement ring to be inspired inside the ball game and to lift my spirit and just to give confidence into my game.

I heard the referee whistle, the game begins. then my memory went back to the early age in my high school days. The day with my P.E teacher taught me for the higher vertical jump that I should used for better hitting the ball on the air. And he always reminded the team that they must return the ball by any means…

I am one of the first six, the games was tight and more harder as it gets but my team lead the score from the start, I made a lot of scores on my serving because I always find who was not able to return the ball. And the teams wins on the first round.

Next, At the second round we also lead the game, the team work was good, it works well. everyone was helping to blocked all the incoming spike of the opponent and still my team lead the game but during the end of the second round. the referee called me for a violation for touching the net, we are supposed to finished the game only at the second round. they got the chance, and the scores was tied, they gain lots of momentum in the last minute and they got the second round.

then at the third round i played lots of physical energy, focus and being alert is the key to lead the team to win the final round.

anyway i just made this blog quickly because i might be late for swimming and i should better go now.

my mood: 7.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates