Monday, September 7, 2009

i'll stay always...

Monday, September 7, 2009
Morning

Day 35

Is it better to repress or express? Because right now I've got a lot of feelings bottled up inside of me and I could either write them down and risk getting mope and over reflective or I could keep them aside, and choose not to think about the things that upset me. But isn't that what you are not supposed to do? when you keep stuff inside of you instead of getting it out, then it eventually catches up with you and causes you to feel depressed. So depression now or later? Is that how this thing works?

I'm stressed. Very stressed. And I'm depressed. Because I repress. And that is all I want to express.

I spent a lot of time thinking about what happen last night. It really is for the best? I don’t know what she’s thinking. I want to be loved, the way I deserve to be loved. I really should look at the positives. From here, on out, it can only can get better for me because I'll only be getting closer and closer to reach my dreams...even if there are still a few more wrong ones along the way. i'll stay always.



My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates