Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Day 43

Day forty three of my countdown it was a bright Tuesday morning today. I got up and went to work just like I always did. Unfortunately, I just about to miss the bus but still I can manage to ran after it, just little bit exercise in the morning it helps and I don’t have to wait for the next bus, I will be late, time is running out.



Then when i got to work there were no security guards, no staff yet, because it’s Ramadan they will come late to work. but Ramadan will end on 16 September 2009 and after that, Eid will start on 19 September 2009 till 26 September 2009. There were no works during Eid holidays, there’s a lot of time for having some fun. but I don’t know where my ass should go, there was no upcoming events that has been organize with my friends.

i will stay low...

My mood: 7.1/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates