Friday, September 4, 2009

My love

Friday, September 4, 2009
Morning

Day 32

I love her so much. she's the right girl for me.. This Is definitely I know and nothing to doubt about, no arguments to take. she makes me laugh, and she always makes me feel complete. I want her more than anything in these world.. I want her besides me when I wake up everyday, i will keep her close in my arms and hug her tight with love and i will never let her go till the time dies.

she is the girl I ever want and i need. I love her dearly. though i know we've been apart for a year. But still we don’t lost our hope's and heart’s to ponder. We know it's for the best of us at the moment, but it hurts me so much. I love you more than ever, i want to be with you all the time. i believe there is the right time for us.

I want you to be mine.. And I dream about the wedding bells at the church, i know we will getting married soon. you're mine. we have been married in spirit. i believe, I know it's true. for God sake, I say this words as pledge for both us. I love you so much, it’s crazy that I do, but i am happy that i will do. You're the only one I want forever.

You’re so nice and kind, You are always been there to released me from my ups and downs. I vow to you, that I will never stop working my way to love you. My Life is with you, and I feel lucky that i have you, indeed. I love you so much baby.. you're the only girl I need. I love you more than you expected.

My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates