Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh! its my friends birthday..

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Morning

Day 30

I fell asleep. My phone buzzed me. I had three missed calls. My human body still want the comfort of my bed. I heard somebody knocking at my door I watched the time, it was seven thirty late night. Then he was calling my name with a normal toned. so I think he don’t want to disturb the sleep of our neighbors. i know that voiced, It was George, I remembered him before i fell asleep that he will give me a sign or just wake me up if he will go to the birthday party as soon as he finish his laundry. then I got up and unlocked the door open.

yes, i am right, it is george.
He said, “hi, I think you should better go now, because I will go upstairs to bring some food to them, maybe I will come late, and I think they are already started eating dinner at the moment.” batangueno's accent.

“okay, I’ll go now. Thanks’.”, I answered.

Then he went upstairs quickly. I grab my towel and I went to the bathroom and clean myself. I’m back in my room after I'd finished shower, I wear navy blue and white stripe polo shirt and a blue jeans pants straight cut type. I bring my mobile and my wallet in my pocket. I am ready to go. I switched off the lights and the Air condition and locked the door. Next In the hall way there was a mirror attached to the wall and I examined my face if it looks good or not, but still there was no changed at all, I am still cute, handsome, and lots of appeals…

anyway, near to the mirror it’s the main door of our flat. I’m not usually using elevator if I am going down, the stairs is the better option for me. next, while I am walking on the busy street. the traffic flows, people come in go, But never stay, Changing second by second, Everyone's different, All going in a different ways, Keeping the people changing. it’s a rhythm every day. It’s nothing new to me.

Next street, it is the building where they live, I’ve got up at the second floor, and knocked the door and pushed a little bit to open but its locked inside. I waited. Then the door slowly opened, I glance to the room, I saw the birthday boy it was Manolo, he was happy and enjoy, he was smiling and welcome me to his birthday, then I greeted him “happy birthday!”, another grinned he answered I guess I’ve seen all my friends chatting while having their dinner. i helped myself to eat dinner, i was hungry i need to eat more, though.

Once we had done dinner, we stayed in manolo's room, they played majhong, others played tong-its, and the other half group watched the Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles division- the player was the No. 1 ranked in the world from Russia, Dinara Safina vs Olivia Rogowska 18 year old from Polland- US Open 2009. It was a great game. And I gave my cheer to Olivia Rogowska. because she was still young and she got game.

Finally, time flies, its past ten, time to go to bed now. and I said,"good bye and Happy birthday..” once again...

My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates