Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good ol' day

Sunday, September 27, 2009
Day 55 – part 2

another day, another page and Another day of my countdown. Today I feel very good again. I think i was "too good" and it should be good ol' day, but It’s difficult for me to remember what "normal good" feels like. I hope it’s just normal, I don't want to crash. I love being happy. I love every part of it. I wasn’t stuck in here I would have having fun and getting a lot done.

So Eid was finished and yesterday is the last days of the holidays, now everything was back to normal. Well, Today was kind of fun because work was good i was busy most of the day and that was great because i am finally making some money and i need that, so i can pay off my bills that i need to and everything. And also for the next years events.





I'm just thinking that i need so much more my wife in life besides me, it’s really quite difficult here to live alone. and i know how painful it is, if you dare ask me. I just want to be a happy man, trying to live with her for the rest of my life. Because I know to live with her is the only way i know how to be happy, and it's great that i finally have a reason to not be so upset all the time.

I know that i have something to work for and i am not trying to understand things anymore it's finally makes me realized that things are going to be okay i have faith in everything, God is always there for me.


My mood: 4.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates