Sunday, September 13, 2009

Love makes you weak..

Sunday, September 13, 2009
Morning

Day 41

I know what some of you may think. Love isn’t weakness, love is strength. But I have another theory. Love makes you weak and yet you have to be strong or it pulls you under and then you’re left with nothing but a broken heart. Love makes you bitter, which I'm not, don’t get me wrong. Ok, well I am, but not for the reasons you may think. I'm happy for all of the ones who found it and have been able to maintain it, And I am happy that I found it too.

Love makes me weaker than I can even begin to express. I love with all my heart and soul. Everything that I am...and I suffer for it every single time. Life was less complicated. I gave her all of my love. Soooooo much less complicated.

I don’t have to be vulnerable. Not in the same way. Yes there will come the day when she may or may not do something that will break my heart, but at the same time, nothing will have changed. She will always be my baby, and I will always love her. Even when she may not like me at times.

My mood: 7.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates