Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hungry hearts

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Day 51 - part 2

Dearest,

My heart is hungry for your love, but my mind is aware of what I cannot have. I know we belong to different worlds, were apart, living across the sea. then you came and change everything around in my life? I never thought that I will fall in love again, I thought I wouldn't be able to feel the love again, since my heart has been hurt so much. But you came along and cure my hungry hearts with your endless love.

It's hard to explain myself or to put it together in one, the only easy thing to think of is loving you. For just one look into your eyes makes everything in the world and in my life seem to disappear. You make me want to see the sunrise every day, to know it's another day where I can maybe have you by my side.

I am happy to know that you are happy too. I know faith can make this work someday if I just keep up my hope, 'til then I'll think of you just like now; your touch will forever caress me with tenderness, and your kisses will keep the flame in my heart alive in hope that one day you and I will be together.... please stay focus, stay with me, and be safe...

Love always,
XXXXXXXX

my mood 4.0/10

-----Original Message-----
From: None
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:09 PM
To: none
Subject: Miss You!!!



Dearest,

I'm happy to think the times we will be together again. I'm sure it we will have lots of fun and laughter. I'm longing to be with your loving arms again. I feel love, safe, and secure. You know how much im missing you. Everyday im waiting for the day that we we will be together and be married as we both intention and live together as husband and wife. You know i will do everything to make you happy and make us both happy together. I love you with all my heart.

Im so happy to you are happy, too. Im very happy happy to please you and do what you say what you think is right for both of us. Im so happy the way you love me and please me. Im so happy to love you everyday of mylife. And i want to tell you that i will love you more and more for the rest of mylife. So please, always remember that im always be here all the time waiting and loving you wholeheartedly. I miss you so much , Baby!!!!

love you always,


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates