Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tattoo

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Morning

Day 40 - Sunday Scribblings #180 -- Tattoo

Well, I don’t have any tattoo. I m not a great fan of tattoo geek, but yeah, I've consider tattoos in my college days because some of my closest friends they try to convince me to join brotherhood fraternity like them and they put tattoos on their body to have their own badge for the organization. But me, I refuse to join them and I didn't get any tattoos. It seems risky, I couldn’t bear the pain it might cause me. and then if you imagined the bloody blood stream flows from the needle piercing your body a thousand times, it seems like it’s pretty painful.



However, there was a beautiful video game that I am always playing at the mall after my class. it was Tekken Tag Tournament, and Jin Kazama is one of  my favorite characters that has a tribal tattoo on his left arm, it indicate that he bears a mark that was branded onto his skin by the Devil.

My mood: 7.2/10

3 comments:

Sherri B.

That whole 'needle thing' is what prevents me from ever getting a tattoo also! *shudder* :~)

Dee Martin

yes, not so much a fan of pain...

Dee Martin

Jeremy, thank you for attempting to visit my blog. I am so sorry and hope you were not offended, the blog that shows up in my profile is not the blog I use for writing. You can find my Sunday Scribbling poem here: http://www.delenemartin.com/?p=1199
Again, thank you and my apologies.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates