Monday, November 16, 2009

change

Monday, November 16, 2009
Day 104

nobody can force someone to change... I tried to change many times but I think even myself it’s very difficult to alter my personal habit or what I usually do. perhaps it’s in my genes attached. I’m thinking about changes the other day. I know I did some bad stuff (i were not gonna tell it in details... it's a long story).

Well, anyways... i likes who am i right now, and i knows that i make wrong decisions to that point that i couldn't control it... that led to a bad result in my life.



We are all unique in every way. We all have a choice... that's why we have free will. To be able to change, you have to want it. Sudden changes in our life is of course hard to deal with, specially the unexpected ones. But those changes happens for a reason... we might not know right away the reason, but we will, eventually. We all make mistakes... nobody is perfect! Through our mistakes we learn something... well, some of us might make the same mistake over and over... until the time comes, we'll realize those mistakes. I know that sometimes it's hard to avoid those mistakes... In fact we can't avoid it... not all of them.

In our journey we call "life" we encounter struggles. It's just a phase we go through..... That's just how life is. Imagine if our life is perfect... living is a perfect society, living in a perfect world... how will we know what's right from wrong.. Life will become boring. We won't have a purpose in living.

I read this quote somewhere "What you did yesterday is who you are, but what you do tomorrow, is who you will become" ...... it makes a lot sense. Our actions, our choices make us the person we are now. If you are struggling... you feel down coz your plan did not go how it's suppose to be... don't ask why and make it hard for yourself.. here's the answer and the only answer you should keep in mind... it's not for you coz God has a better plan for you. No matter what your religion is... believe and a little faith won't hurt you.

My mood:2.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates