Saturday, November 21, 2009

weird dream

Saturday, November 21, 2009
Day 109

Today is Saturday first day of the week on Saudi. soo last night i had a weird dream, short but weird. i was near at the sea side. the golden bird flying heading near to her. i dreamed i was talking to my baby and i was saying to her, "Jeez, where have you been?! we need to stay in touch, we need to talk…. You’re kinda driving me crazy with your disappearing, you know!" i said in a jokingly kinda way and i laughed half way afterwards. the ship was about to leave, and i cant leave without her.



then i was looking at her waiting for her to say something like reason or about anything that will impress me (that’s how she is) but she was just staring at the ground seriously and wispered, "i have mix emotion..." then she left. i was standing there emotionless and then suddenly everything was getting dark around me, almost black… my smile was fade… then i woke up, I saw her at the webcam playing with the internet.

next I asked her, “what is wrong…. Are you okay?! ”. she said, “I am okay! i just can't sleep...” but literally almost felt a stab in my heart, I don’t want to see her worried and stressed, she’s having sleepless night for three succeeding days, so am afraid if something goes wrong with her. Anyway, I can’t control bad things happen. it’s not in my hand anymore. I’ll just wait and see how it’s going to be in its place.

My mood: 3.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates