Wednesday, November 18, 2009

handwriting

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Day 106 – Re post

Dearest xxxxxxxxx,

I am laughing, coz you can’t read my handwriting. I’m ashamed for the first letter as I sent to you, its embarrassing. anyway I can do it in my computer but I insist, i want to do it with my own bear hands so you may think that I have done it with my whole hearted sympathy.



However, today is 25 October 2009 as I sit right here, thinking of you, and how you make my heart beat and how I am in love with you. I could never have thought that I would feel this way. You know all too well how surprising this is, I just love you so much. I don't know how it happened, and frankly I don't even care what it will caused me, I just want to love you and to be love by you. I'll love you forever and never leave you. You'll be in my arms again, I promise you.

This may start sounding like a poem, I know you will say it that… I don't know, but I will say it again and again; wow, perhaps it must be the rhythm of my heart that's calling your name. I just wanted to tell you, that you are my heart and my every thought I desire.

I love you with everything I have and you are mean more to me than this bright world. I miss you so much. You're probably sleeping now or you are at work at the moment, I will be glad if you feel happy if this my tiny letter will greet you. because In this little letter I'm pouring my heart how you mean the world to me…..and to be faithful and never leave you for the rest of my life.

I love you my angel. I'll hold you forever. you're the heart I treasure.

Love always
Wolverine

2 comments:

beanizer_05

..hehe..dt's sweet..i hv my angel 2..kya lng mejo sumpungin..buti ung angel m cguro harmless..

hw r u xman?

Unknown

good day!

i am dead, but my spirit lives, yah she's cool and i love her so much....

peace..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates