Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten minutes

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Day 91

My day today could have been better! I mean the day itself was just okay, I did see her today before I go to work but not for long. Which I was really sad about. But there was a lot going on today at work the company president will arrived early in the morning, so I had to go, It will gonna be my busy day  today, but anyhow, I always have time to talk and text her during lunch time or anytime that I am free.




We didn't get to talk much it just only ten minutes, and she was still sleepy, not in the mood to have a long talk yet. The time was running out. Its time for me to go. thought that I would have never get tired to spend my little free time every morning, I am glad that I am doing it. “kringgg!!!, kringgg!!!, kringgg!!!”my clock alarmed, I should go now. it’s really difficult for me to leave but I’ve gotta go to work.

It’s my happiness, if anyone would ever take it away from me, I’lI kick their ass off out my face. however, i just always pray that i hope everyday is getting better and better.

My mood: 1.3/10
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates