Monday, November 2, 2009

Last night

Monday, November 2, 2009
Day 90

I‘ve got home yesterday night, I am feeling stressed and tired due to lack of sleep all night. I saw my laptop was quite, no flickering lights appearing, no music was playing, my laptop was sad I know she was waiting for me. Then I thought to check my internet connection if it was okay, I opened my laptop, I start the power button. Next, While I am waiting for the windows to be appeared, I changed my uniform to my home outfit. Then i sat back staring at my laptop screen.

Then, I’d clicked the local area connection if I am connected to the internet. But somehow it was really frustrates me if I’d discovered that I am not connected again and again, I hate the internet service provider till now they didn’t fixed the right servers on this town, I really don’t know what’s happening now but its seems it isn’t normal after all.



Anyway, I don’t want to depressed down myself just for the connection purposed, but sometimes it bothered me a lot, I am internet addict, I love to surf and read. However, I don’t want to start feeling bad, besides I am in the mood of sleepy thing, I am not in the mood to think negative ways. I decided to have a nap. Forgetting the fact that I am not wired just for an hours. It’s not a risk, anyway. Face down on my couch arms wide open, full body are at rest and I’d closed my eyes, but my sleep was low.

My phone was vibrating, she was calling me, I’d put half smile on my face, I felt cool down, I talked to her for half an hour, the phone was giving up, “beep, beep, beep” the sound was low, it's low bat.

I woke up in the middle of night feeling hot and I am sweating, my room temperature was hot, I figured that I forgot to switched on the air condition. A quick look at my clock it was 12:45am, its midnight. I got up, I took a towel and wipe out the moisture exuded on my body and then I switched on the A/C, I sat back and try to connect to the internet, I am surprised I am online again! I talked to her on line a couple of minutes, then I sleep happy all night not waking up from time to time.

My mood: 1.0/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates