Wednesday, November 4, 2009

look back in time

Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Day 92

Wednesday, i got a lotta chance to spend talking with Marivic. and it was the best of everything. I really wish that every day was like the time i shared with her on my last vacation, I wish I could have super mutant power to look back in time and jump on it whenever I want it too. I really miss talking to her because at night i need to hear her voice before i can go to sleep and she knows that, and we try to talk on the internet (voice call) at night. And i really think that was cute and it was the sweetest in everything. I really miss to touch her everyday but somehow it just a dream, I hope someday it will not in dreams anymore.



I miss her softness and i love her so much than she expected and i just want to spend a lot of time with her because she can get to know me outside the public and we can hold hands and kiss and just be with each other same as before when the first time we met. It was a great feeling. I want to feel it again. I really want to think what she really needs and i am going to try my hardest to get that to her because i love her so much.

Well, i am just dead tired tonight. I need to get some sleep, lay down in my bed and hopefully talking to my baby. I just can't wait to cuddle her back. it so sad that we were apart. however, its not a big deal for me to stop here. for me it was a challenged, in this way i can proved that i am strong.

Anyway,  i am so very happy that i finally have someone who understands me and it was great feeling to have her. I never knew what love was until i met Marivic and now i have deep love and we have a lot of plans ahead. and it's nothing i have ever felt before in my life and i love it because i am sure, in God’s Grace we will be together soon. I love the way she value me and it touches my spirit and my soul.

My mood: 2.0/10
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates