Sunday, November 1, 2009

no words to say

Sunday, November 1, 2009
Day 89 - part 2

I sat and I looked at the screen, I plug the electric kettle and switched on. Then I took a brewed coffee instead of tea, i wanted to warm my empty stomach. sometimes it helps me cool down. i unplugged the kettle, I mix some milk from the cabinet. Half a mug of brewed coffee, fill with milk. take a sip. Back in front of the laptop once more. My mind is not working, no ideas was pop up. Perhaps because I am thinking of her too much. I miss her. I just need inspiration.




I sat and looked at the computer the screen screensaver appeared. no words to say, no stories to unfold. there is nothing to read as a story if there is no thoughts coming out to type. Anyway I can have a story to tell, but not have the right words to express what i wish to say, to spark the readers visual mind's. Then again, i can type all the words i like but still I don’t have a story to told. True and untrue. It can go either way sometimes. But the worse is no story. No story, no vision no words. If no vision to be created within a readers imagination, it really isn't a story then.

I picked up my mug, but it was already empty. so another cup was made. turned the monitor off. Perhaps I need a little inspiration to start.

My mood: 2.2/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates