Monday, November 23, 2009

The beauty of love

Monday, November 23, 2009

"Is there anything more beautiful than love?! “ the beauty of love is the greatest gift from supreme being, so If you are in love or something you feel love from your family and friends, just shout it out at my comments box “ I love you”, or if you just want to make me smile then you write 'Love You'.




well, for me it's a simple word with so many meanings. The beauty of Love can be tragic, happy, and sad. it is imperfect in some ways. but it is perfect for a person who knows how to love unconditionally and irrevocably.

I am just a normal individual person spreading the beauty of love, because i feel sometimes unloved and i want to see how many people love me back.

My mood: 2.9/10

6 comments:

beanizer_05

hey! ah..pre, wudn't dt b awkward f i say "i luv u" here???hahahhaa..

it's gud 2 knw u'r n luv..
btw, i found sum xchangin greetngs n ur shoutbox..is she ur wife??..hehehe.

Marivic

I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you
xxxxxxx

Unknown

@beanizer_05: yap! it is! she's my lovely wife..

@Jov-mar: I love you too.

Jae Rose

love and indeed beauty back at you Jae :)

floreta

there's two sides to love too.

George S Batty

Old Grizz sends a big ol bear hug

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates