Thursday, November 5, 2009

feel hella good!

Thursday, November 5, 2009
Day 93

I usually have blogs every day, I don’t want to leave the day without filling up my blog site countdown empty, i love to see my own countdown running up daily, It’s necessary for me to update it... Anyway, today was just a good day, so of course I have to share it with all of you. Perhaps, It might not be the most exciting day in my entire life but it was a good day.

Today..... I am surprisingly cool. Normally I would be worrying something about her when I woke up, but today I didn’t. my spirit was cool, I think my spirit is lifted up. And my spirit was happy to know that, today is the monthly anniversary for both of us. since last night she don’t remember it, I always mention it in the YM while were having a chat but she doesn’t remember it. i hope she will be hella surprise when she reads my blog for her today..

God knows I just feel like an ominous weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and it feels good. I don’t know, it could be that I got leaser threat on my depression right now or perhaps I am healed on my own adjustment to myself, or perhaps I just leave it all to my God the father. Or maybe I already accepted the reality that has been already forgotten and it is over now. "Gods is great" thats her qoute in her Friendster shoutout profile for last three months. i am freshly still remembered that qoute.



I’ve got two weeks in a row that’s making me feel hella good, or maybe it might just be that I had my playlist bumpin in my head all day. You know?! my ipod music, kinda praise and worship songs on the list. Isnt that wierd? Its good. Feeling better. When you’re really happy , sometimes you forget what your even happy about, but continuously reminded every second.

Well...I guess its not that weird. But its unusual to me. it looked pretty weird. Maybe I felt tired to think of those bad thoughts pops up on my mind, I don’t want to feel it again the depression, that consist of nervousness, insomnia, headaches, migraines, nervous breakdowns, and drowsiness, panic attack, bipolar. And I have all of the above. That probably explains why I'm so crazy. LOL But it’s interesting isnt it?

Happy Monthly Anniversary – Married in spirit

You might also like.

My mood: 1.0/10 – I am happy. My mood was in a great level. It means I am pretty well okay.


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates