Sunday, November 8, 2009

lost in thought

Sunday, November 8, 2009
Day 96

Another slice of the day has gone out, and I am hoping to complete all the week without feeling sad and low. am OK, I'm still doing good and I've been alone most of the day in my quite room.



then every night I go to sleep with all these things on my mind.. confused... Am I the one? will she get tired of me and move on? Does she mean what she says? Anyway, these are not doubts, but questions that seem to cross my mind every time I am lost in thought at night. I am still doing the right thing, I am still moving on my track. Doing pretty good, just waiting for the right days to come even though I know I am moving slow.

You know every night I dreamt of living that happy life..., Not having to worry about what she’s doing, not having to worry about our plans, not having to worry about my appearance and what other people would think of me, but this dream ends when I wake up and have to face reality… reality it’s always scares me… I don’t know why life so difficult? Acceptance? Nobody told me life was not easy? I gotta lot of of question to ask, but it seems no one to have the answer? and these thoughts I think, no one seems to understand.

My mood 2.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates