Monday, November 2, 2009

Self confidence?

Monday, November 2, 2009
Day 90 – part 2

Gosh… Well today wasn't any different than yesterday but I am good, pretty good and I am still happy at the moment. I know the way of life in my reality in daily basis. Now, I'm positive I'm not the only one that feels this way. I find myself thinking a lot lately and I hate being felling low all the time. I'm tired, I leave it all to my highness.



I didn’t changed I am still the same man simply handsome, well me anyway. I can sum up me in very few words. charming and very nice. Those things I should repeated over and over again so it will uplift my spirit everytime, just learning to stay positive. I'm now growing older, but not old enough to learn more new things in life. Life is too short, I should live happy. I don’t want to deserve this to be unhappy, that I've become for past few months. I talk but none hears me half the time because it takes so freaking long to get a sentence out of my useless mouth, but now not anymore. I should have my Self confidence? Yeah right!.

My mood: 1.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates