Wednesday, November 11, 2009

weird toe fungus

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Day 99

In my high school days I remember my both friend Danilo and Russel they are my closest friend. but those two guys were always keep arguing.




One day Russel was telling to everyone at the class that Danilo had a weird toe smelly fungus, which Danilo claim he did NOT, so Danilo felt embarrassed to her girlfriend and in the class as well. So to proved in the class that Danilo doesn’t had the weird smelly fungus on his toe, Danilo removed his shoes and show to everyone with pride but it turns out Russel was right.

Finally, everyone in the class was turn out laughing to Danilo. I am not surprised because I smell it too.

My mood: 1.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates