Sunday, November 15, 2009

barrier

Sunday, November 15, 2009
Day 103

It seems that I am facing in a wall now, I don’t know how to say it but I felt a barrier, I felt a gap for myself, it seems like a hard wall on my face that blocked me. I don’t know where to place my ass because honestly, i don’t want to stop what I regularly do, I am happy with it. I love the way it used to be but anyway I don’t want that only me would feel the happiness of course they are deserved to be happy too. I let them free. Although I know I am worried a lot, it’s my mistake, perhaps I’ve got reason.



by the way, I'm sorry if someone understood it in a wrong way, but perhaps it just me, I know it’s my mistake now, I will deal with it and I am sorry, very very sorry. Just give me a time to cut it slowly. damn it, hate it! but I will do it. I want them to be happy, life is too short to be unhappy.

and it seems Life has been a whole lot better for me lately, it’s almost a month that I am okay, Once I got out, I felt so much better. i Was tired of wondering what could be creeping around in the corners but, honestly, there is nothing there, lol. Sometimes you just have to wonder about being a paranoid crappy dumb ass. I think I am too paranoid.

I do tend to be paranoid, I always have. But, when you get to be an old man sometimes experiences in life make you that way. It's great to breathe a sigh of relief, lol.

It's warm, sunny and beautiful today.

just let the life flow, Life, it's great. God is great.

I have felt so much better, I have. It is amazing, lol.

my mood: 4.5/10.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates