Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want you to know

Thursday, November 19, 2009
:scheduled

day 107 - Repost


Dearest xxxxx,

Good day! Hi there, I hope you’re okay when you received my letter dated: 07 November 2009, I’m glad that you are happy with my letter that I sent, although you know that the paper I was using wasn’t good at the moment, but anyway I am thinking how to figure out for what kind of paper I will use to make it more gorgeous.



So far I don’t care what my paper I used looks like but what’s matter most is the content itself that counts. I am very happy if I can send a letter for you knowing that I put my heart on it while writing, I want you to be please somehow. I Believed that letters always catch your sympathy with the love and sincerity. I can’t truly hide my true feelings about you. in the sense that, I love you so much it takes. We know that were living so far away from each other. its killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, we were trying to get things straight so we can live forever and spend a lifetime together.

I don't want to lose you again, I already suffer for a month’s and I am already suffering for not seeing you and not holding you with me. I love you so much I always want to see you every day of my life. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart.

My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and I have had in a long time. I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at this time. I want you to know that I love you and always will, and there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you. I love you.

Love always,


my mood: 2.5/10.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates