Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello world!

Saturday, November 7, 2009
day 94

Hello world. and a wonderful morning to my baby! Ssshhh, please keep quite.......she’s still sleeping....

{{Potd/2006-08-30 (en)}}

anyway, the day is new and full of surprises, the love of god spread upon the face of the earth, dont be lazy, stand up and received the gift of love that shine forever. there's no place in the world to a slow moving people.

gotta go now have some breakfast, i should taste the good hot brewed Coffee with my lips and the side dish Tamiwa breakfast while i am waiting for the sunrise shining in on the cold morning breeze.

yah! I'm alive and breathing! this is good! All good things for sure it will flow smooth and nice! so start your day with a big smile in your face!

Thank you my father..for giving up your son.

My mood: 1.0/10.



0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates