Tuesday, November 24, 2009

good neighbor!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Day 111

Every night is not unusual to me for not getting online…., sucks! or I got disconnected often when I am surfing and sometimes my internet browser quality got stack up forever and crawling more slower than before….. jeez!. It’s hard but I’ve got no other options.

But anyway I am sorry my good neighbor! I just borrowing your internet signal again! Damn, been paying SR80.00 twice a month when I could have used yours! lol.



Seriously, though, staying off here is best, i’ve gotta browse multiple browser faster at any sites but you know i should not do it often because whatever threats come, I can't do anything about it. And, you know the electronic invasion of privacy will get you in jail?! It’s illegal! Every internet users knows it…. How much money in court? if anything does come along about I'll go to a lawyer and explain the situation and sue.

anyway, I will not set about to ruin my life, just for a temporary connection. But, that is life. I will do everything to find a way just to see her before I will go to sleep. it’s my life.

My mood: 1.5/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates