Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Day 112

Well, Thanksgiving Day in the US tomorrow, so may you all find something to be thankful for....something to be hopeful about...something that brings you peace and joy, Chill out and be thankful. I just want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving...



Eat what you want and I Hope you can sit with a bottle of wine and find some time to just chill!, enjoy your family and friends. Have a great week, and enjoy.

May you all find something to be thankful for....something to be hopeful about...something that brings you peace.

happy monthly anniversary and Happy for Thanksgiving as well to my lovely wife..

my mood 1.2/10.

2 comments:

beanizer_05

wishing both of u happier years 2 cum! hai..gnyan b ksarap ang buhay mg-asawa...ah..juz wondrin'..
hehe..
mlapit n pasko..ul b 2gder agen xman..hehe

Marivic

Happy monthly Anniversary to my lovely husband. I love you and i always will.
Happy Thanksgiving to you ang all of you. May it brings love, peace, and hope to everybody.
Thinking of you alwaysxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates