Monday, November 9, 2009

winter is coming

Monday, November 9, 2009
Day 97

Hello, My day started out okay. I woke up to my alarm clock ringing again and again, am late a bit. got ready with my usual company uniform and was getting ready to leave for work, you know as I usually do every day. the sunshine slightly bright in the cold morning. we know winter is almost coming. Its November every family house hold are now rushing and preparing for the next month Christmas holidays. I am sad, i will be alone..



So I am not going anywhere on that day I know I will be in my quite room all day and all night. Perhaps I will do my own celebration.

However, I'm wearing uniform staff shirt, I headed for the door and went to my work table. Then I put my cell phone on silent mode and when I sat on my chair and i thought about her, I miss her so much. then, mom texted me she told that she was going to meet Janet today and she will text me if she’s already meet Janet, because Janet was supposed to hand over the advance Birthday gift for my mom which Marivic sent it to her on her behalf.

I am happy because I know no woman could ever do that for their second mom to be, what Marivic plans was excellent and I felt that she cares a lot for me and not only for me but to my family too. I love you so much.. and I am sorry about misunderstanding last night.

I love you always.

My mood: 1.9/10

1 comments:

Marivic

You will not be alone on christmas and everyday. My spirit goes with you always. We will be together soon. You know i care for you so muchxxxx
Have a nice day!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates