Saturday, November 7, 2009

I won't say it

Saturday, November 7, 2009
Day 95

Saturday, first day of the new week, I hope I got a lot of good days ahead. I’m okay, I am not feeling bad or something. Yah……., well….., you know, just the mood thing……., nothing serious, but It’s okay, I am fine. It will disappear in time.

Anyway, I just won't say it out loud. I can't say the words either because It would make me weak and low all day. I can't tell to anybody. Nobody but to my blog diary, of course it can't stay inside of me, not completely...(deep breath... )



So, I'll tell you.

I'm sad. Yes, I said it. I am sad and I wonder if I have reason to be at all.

I don't feel good enough. I feel like a failure. Like I'm worthless. Like no matter how hard I try, it's not enough. I don't know. I just don't know. Perhaps it just happen. i don’t want to say anything. perhaps, am.... am... not in the mood to write today, my thoughts won’t work. I hope I will be okay before the end of the day.

My mood:3.9/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates