Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great love

Sunday, November 29, 2009
Day - 116

THE GREAT LOVE



The way is too thight to get through

and It’s quite hard to get nearer to hold you

so many scary things bothers in my thought to unfold

the mind overwhelmed my thoughts, uncontrollable.


You never know how hard I try to fight just for the love every day I cried

and You’d never realize the extreme sincerity of my deep emotion for each tears will fall

yet my love is great


Without you my life would be end up nothing

I can’t breathe without you

I can’t live without you

you are my unseen strength, my greatest love

My life is meaningless, forbidden for what I’ve thought I would live

I hate my life without you,

I hate everything if I am alone forsaken.

But the only reason I am still here is you.

Your great love keep me alive


I never thought I’d needed anyone like you.

I never thought that you will love me but i am wrong
Now, I cannot leave you alone

I don’t want to leave you.

my fate is to live with you my mind, body, soul and spirit

Do you love me as well? Do you have faith in me?

do you believe that love is the greatest gift?


If I lose you I won’t let myself live this way. i'll not be here

If I lose you, I will break like a glass. i'll not be here


I can’t break free with myself steem

If I die at least I have you in my heart.

You are the only reason I’d live.


But For you i know it so easy.


I just hope you don’t leave me like most other people have done.

I know you know me better than anyone.

I know you appreciate and care for me.

I know you won’t leave me as soon as a better option comes along.

I know you have learned to love me for who I am.

I know we love.

its a great love


my mood: 2.5/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates