Thursday, November 26, 2009

gifted bloggers

Thursday, November 26, 2009
Day 113

Today is the first day of nine days holiday’s here in the arab country, and I slept all day.. resting cause I found myself tired working eight hours a day for the whole week, boring... but that’s the way it used to be. Because, there’s no other place to enjoy yourself here, you should live by the rules. So far internet is my gate way of my enjoyment and doing my personal blogs, make fun online. going outside a bit and walked for a change, watching new arrival DVD movies. And that is the way how I finished my everyday living.

330/365 - It's All Around Me

however, I've been around, visited other bloggers profiles and blog posting. reading, commenting, and oh gosh, some of them have hundreds and hundreds of comments in one posting. I wonder, how do they do that? How can they get these great stories to blog about? Maybe I'm the one boring, not everyone else. But, I am funny enough, but my blogs quite boring.

yet I like excitement too. I'm pretty much neutral, but my whole life often consists of boring stuff anyway. These bloggers, or as I call them, gifted Bloggers, can top awards if this world's got awards for best blogger of the year or something like that. Being a gifted bloggers must be fun. Actually, I kinda like having people comment on my postings, (even though this is not my first posting I've ever done, other’s always uncommented….shame…).

I guess I just did.... Does that make me an attention seeker? But I'll bet that everyone here wants someone to read their blogs and comment, or else they wouldn't have made a blog in the first place! anyway I know I don’t have the talent to blog, I'm just venting..

Hey! is there someone knows what to chose a good niche to post so each one who read my blogs would spark their ideas in their mind and then they will share it on my comment box?

I hope someone get my attention, and share there thoughts to me....

My mood: 1.5/10


0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates